If you need an aboveground or underground storage tank removed, Tanks Direct has the experience and licensing to remove it for you. Following are some of the main reasons a storage tank might need to be removed:
- Age-Old tanks may have deteriorated over time.
- Defective/Leaking – If it’s not possible to repair, a leaking or defective tank needs to be removed as soon as possible.
- The facility is Closing – If the facility where the tank is in use is closing, it may be necessary to remove the tank.
- Tank is Being Replaced – Many advancements have been made in storage tank technology in the past few decades, and old tanks have neither the durability nor operational abilities that many new tanks have. Old tanks may also no longer meet federal or state regulations, in which case they would need to be replaced.
In addition to aboveground and underground storage tank removal, Tanks Direct also offers:
- Contaminated Soil Sampling
- Full-Service Environmental Sampling
- Disposal of Contaminated Soils and Water
For more information on all of our tank services, don’t hesitate to contact us.